Full course description
- Reviews key classes of new and old medications used in veterinary medicine.
- Emphasis on the new mediations available for 2017
- Describes in detail the current abuse of drugs in our culture including mechanism of actions and regulations by the DEA.
- Explains devices, closed systems used in the preparation of chemotherapy and hazardous medications.
- Basic review of pharmacologic properties of medication
The course is taught by Sue Duran and Starr Miller who have a combined instruction training experience of 60 years in the area of veterinary pharmacy. Dr. Duran and Ms. Miller are diplomates of the International College of Veterinary Pharmacy (ICVP), an international college of experts who teach and dispense at veterinary teaching hospitals.
Best experienced using a Windows based computer with either Chrome or Firefox.